Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
It has probably happened to you at least once. You go out with your girlfriends and you take off your coats. Then, you realize everyone is wearing matching shirts. It’s hilarious, but what if you do this on purpose? And what if you did this with your partner of 38 years? Would you get bored? This Japanese couple is breaking records with their tradition of wearing matching outfits for such a long time. What is their story?
They have been married for 37 years, and they started doing this even before they got married. Isn’t that totally RELATIONSHIP GOALS, everyone? I’m screaming!
1. Just a casual walk and wearing the same colors
They go by the name of Bonpon511 on Instagram and are a real attraction with 622k followers currently.
2. It’s that time of the year!
Here are some more of their amazing outfits.
3. Looking fabulous!
Is it me or they look so perfectly fit for each other?
4. It’s date time for these two. They chose grey this time.
5. Matching sweaters is their favorite combination.
6. It’s spring time and flowers are all around.
7. Sometimes, they even match their background.
How can their outfits be so simple, yet, so stylish?
8. It’s just another casual stripes day.
9. Another stripes day comes along. The contrast with the background is perfect.
Are they professional photographers, too?
10. In autumn it’s time for matching outfits and leaves falling.
12. Looks like they are out on a date, wearing checkered outfits again.
Can I borrow them for a day? Pretty please?
13. The cold weather has inspired them to wear these lovely matching sweaters.
14. Red seems to be the couple’s first choice.
15. Someone is going out for a fancy dinner.
So simple and yet intriguing! I bet everyone stares at them a little. In a good way.
16. Same outfit, different location.
17. Stripes and navy blue combination
18. Black always looks elegant.
19. All black-and-white and ready to go!