Airports are an essential part of our travels and also our lives. They are a point of departure and arrival, transitional spaces, points of meeting or separation …
Every time we fly, we spend at least a few hours in the airport, so it’s always a pleasant surprise when the airport is comfortable and it’s an added bonus if it is architecturally interesting and beautiful as well.
Here are 10 of the most beautiful airports in the world…both functional and complex works of art and architecture, just looking at them can relieve all the stress of travelers passing through their doors.
1. Kansai International Airport, Osaka, Japan
2.Terminal 3, Beijing Capital International Airport, China
3. Incheon International Airport, Incheon, South Korea
The largest airport in South Korea and one of the largest and busiest in the world. Since 2005, it has consecutively been rated as the best airport in the world by the Airports Council International and has received the full 5 stars in ranking from Skytrax. It has a golf course, spa, private dorms, a casino and indoor gardens.
4. Dubai World Central International Airport, Dubai, UAE
5. Menara International Airport, Marrakech, Morocco
6. Denver International Airport, Colorado, USA
7. Bilbao Airport, Bilbao, Spain
8. Carrasco International Airport, Montevideo, Uruguay
9. TWA Terminal, John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York, USA
10. Terminal 4, Madrid-Barajas International Airport, Madrid, Spain